THE WEEKEND LIVER GALLBLADER FLUSH
Only perform this flush with the knowledge and aid of you practitioner! For some individuals, this type of detoxification flush may cause flu like symptoms. Individuals can still do this flush without the Standard Process Betafood supplements.
1. First take a gallon of distilled water and add 3 ounces of organic Apple Cider Vinegar and 1 teaspoon of raw honey.
2. From Monday morning to Saturday, in addition to your normal diet, drink as much of this water mixture in step 1 as much as possible (preferably 1 quart per day). Do not substitute the Apple Cider
Vinegar with fresh or organic juice, this defeats the purpose.
3. Take Betafood (4/day) or Betacol (8/day) on Saturday before the flush day
on Sunday. At noon on Saturday eat a normal lunch, including a salad.
4. Saturday night should only be citrus or citrus juice, preferably organic.
5. At bedtime on Saturday drink 4 ounces (half a cup) of cold-pressed, unrefined, virgin olive oil with the juice of half a lemon. Follow this drink with a small glass of grapefruit juice.
6. Go to bed, and lie on your right side with your right knee up for 30 minutes, then go to sleep.
7. You will usually have a loose bowl movement within an hour of step 6 or immediately upon rising on Sunday morning.
8. After your first bowel movement, check for any stones or gelatinous balls. Evaluate the approximate size and number. Report everything to your practitioner.
9. Sunday is normally your cleansing day, “Flush Day” Continue to regular diet.
NOTE: Some people experience nausea
when taking the olive oil. This usually diminishes by the time you go to bed.
If the olive oil induces vomiting then speak with practitioner. This procedure
can leave some feeling a little weak, so be prepared to rest during or after